A MIGHTY WIND3 october 2015, Newcastle, UK.
- Music :
- Lifeproof – And So I Watch You From Afar
- I believe in Love – Shalabi Effect
- Blip, Piano – Enemies
- Sound Effects Library
- Swing low sweet Chariot, Do Room- Diamanda Galas
- Air on the “G” String – Natalia Paruz
- Tape-Recursion – Because of Ghosts
- Local 16 studio – Diabologum
- Cheree – Suicide
- Worldpremière : 3 october 2015, Newcastle, UK.
- Chorégraphie : Jeroen Verbruggen.
- Scénographie : Jeroen Verbruggen.
- Costumes : Jeroen Verbruggen.
- light Design : Ben Ormerod.
- Sound Design by : James Kennedy.
- Design Consultant : Suzi Dorey.
- Costume makers : Amy Barrett, Louise Edmunds & Angharad Spencer.
- Original cast : Josef Perou, Camille Giraudeau, Matteo Marfoglia, Mathieu Geffré, Angela Boix Duran, Elena Thomas, Ioseba Yerro Izaguirre, David Pallant.
- Length : 28 minutes.
“ A Mighty Wind in my eyes can be many things. I think that first of all it’s something bigger than ourselves that we want to overcome; or try to beat; but a mighty wind can also be just, a mighty wind. Also, in terms of the music for the piece, A Mighty Wind can also relate to the loudness of the rock music. I see my piece as a poem, which plays with themes of wind and overcoming things, or trying to erase things such as little sections of memories. »
“ We are trying to give a modern rock feeling as a style of the piece. I want the public to enjoy it even if they don’t necessarily understand everything; to be touched by it. I want them to go with the music and have a good time as if they’re watching a concert.”
Vidéo : National Dance Company Wales